Lola & Ben Three Seasons Pack
The Lola & Ben ® Three Seasons Pack is perfect for Spring, Summer and Autumn. Included in the pack is the Organic Cotton Baby Sleeping Bag + ‘Seasons’ Merino Liner. For hot summer day or night time sleeps, simply pop your baby into the Sleeping Bag and the GOTS 100% Organic Cotton will keep him/her comfortably covered without overheating.
When the weather cools, zip the Seasons Merino Liner into the organic cotton sleeping bag and you have now created an added layer of protection for those cool summer nights, trans-seasonal temperatures and mild winter months.
Rest easy knowing your baby is comfortable, with no risk of blankets kicked off or over baby’s head. Ideal for wriggly sleepers.
- Clever Seat Belt Slot enables you to take your sleeping baby with you. Simply zip & dome up the slot when not in use (no escaping feet)
- Adjustable Neck Sizing, allowing room for newborns as they grow
- It has a pram and car seat slot for ease of transportation
- Made in New Zealand from Super Fine New Zealand Merino & Soft Knit GOTS Certified Organic Cotton
- Sleeping bag features four natural, gender-neutral designs to choose from
- Ability to add zip-in zip-out 100% NZ Merino wool liners for added warmth (sold separately or as part of the pack)
- Zip In Zip Out versatility
- Liner Colour: Toi Toi
Birth to 2+Years. Measures 94 cm from Shoulder to Base. The neck opening is adjustable to suit your baby as they grow.
Sleeping Bag: Machine wash 40ºC, general washing detergent, do not bleach, may be tumble dried on low 40ºC. Do not iron over print.
Merino Liner: Machine wash 40ºC, gentle machine or hand wash, use wool detergent, do not bleach, do not soak, normal spin, may be tumble dried on low 40ºC. Cool iron.
About Merino Wool
Merino wool is perfect for baby clothing as it provides the ultimate microclimate, creating a buffer against changing conditions and maintaining comfort through natural ‘air conditioning.’
Merino has a natural ability to absorb up to 30% of its weight in moisture without feeling damp against the skin. It’s hard not to touch Merino wool again and again; the garments are so soft against the skin. The prickle and itch associated with traditional wool is caused by coarse fibres that irritate the skin. This does not occur with Merino. The ultra fine fibres simply bend, avoiding irritation and making Merino the ideal material to look after newborn skin.
Safe and practical, Merino is naturally flame retardant, resists odour build up, and reduces the laundry workload. It dries quickly and is machine washable.